Banquet nights are like a posh picnic!
- Gather a group of 8 or more friends and pack a banquet of yummy food.
- You’ll arrive at stately Albert Hall where your table is waiting.
- You’ll walk into the beautifully decorated hall to your own table set with a white linen table cloth, a glittering silver candelabra, and a generous selection of good wines.
- Enjoy your dinner with your friends, be entertained by the terrific performers and fabulous music selections, and go home with a spring in your step and a song in your heart!
- All seats are $80 and wine is included.
Hold a table so you don’t miss out (you can pay later) CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A TABLE
- WE PROVIDE: the table and chairs; white linen table cloth: a silver candelabra with candles; and a generous selection of bottled wine.
- YOU BRING everything else. You can bring a lavish 3 course dinner…or a simple cheese platter…or anything as fancy or as simple as you like.
- Doors open at 5.30.
- Set your table up (we give prizes for the best decorated tables), enjoy dinner with your friends from 6 to 7, and then be entertained by the show at 7pm.
- We sell tea and coffee and ice creams at interval
- Banquet tables are a minimum booking of 8 music lovers. Seats are $80.
- Tables are allocated in order of initial booking. Book your table first, and then you can take a week or so to organise your friends and the money…but it’s important to reserve your table early.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A TABLE